Monday, October 22, 2012

11 Weeks

11 Weeks! Well, I'm a little late, but I am technically still 11 weeks pregnant, haha! Hard to believe huh?? I feel like we just announced the big news and we're getting ready to say, 'Happy 3 Months' to Bitty Bay #2!


As of right now, we only have 198 days til our due date! :) We're in the 100's.... holla, haha! 

It's been a pretty easy going week. Nausea comes and goes still. I thought I was feeling better.. turns out the little booger was just tricking me ;) I started out this pregnancy hating lettuce.... this week, I want salads. Donato's salads to be more specific. Their dressing is to DIE for. Okay, I probably really wouldn't die for it, but you know what I mean ;)

I thought I'd share a bare belly shot this week too!


That was taken earlier this morning. Starting to pop out there, huh?? So exciting! I LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing a growing belly. Especially since we haven't had an appointment to HEAR the heartbeat yet! I can't wait! :) We've seen it, but yet to hear that pitter-patter. I'm super excited :) We get to hear it Wednesday at our appointment! YAY :) 

My iron pills are agreeing with my body a little more. You all remember me asking that question a few weeks ago... well, I powered through it and kept taking them and I'm actually handling it a lot better. Those first few weeks were rough though! Almost through my first bottle of Prenatal vitamins. Pretty cool :)

We decided on the names this week too... FINALLY. We've been discussing them since we found out and we couldn't agree on anything haha! We went back and forth on so many, but we decided to stick with the ones we originally fell in love with. I got some good advice that told me not to overthink it.. which I thought I was! 

We decided on:

Parker Keith for a boy. (Ethan loves the name 'Keith' and it's my Dad's middle name. It fits perfectly!)
Sawyer Kellylynn for a girl. (Kelly is my mom's middle name, Lynn is Ethan's moms. We combined them instead of hyphenating. Just our preference! :)) 

So there you have it! We'll know November 11th which one we're going to start buying for ;) 19 days! WHOOHOOO! Seems so close, but so far away, haha! 

Also, on a side note. My little love bug Tayler had her 18 month check up last week. The little booger is 26lbs 1oz and 34" tall. She's really starting to thin out. He said she's ornery... we knew this, haha! But he said she's healthy and seems very happy! :) We love her more than she could ever possibly know, but I sure hope that's why she is so happy-- because she feels it from us! :)We also decided on her 2nd birthday theme. It's going to be LITTLE EINSTEINS. That's her 2nd favorite to 'Yo Gabba Gabba' and since we did 'Yo Gabba Gabba' for her 1st birthday, we thought we'd do Little Einsteins for her 2nd :) I know, it's a little early considering her birthday isn't until the end of March, but this Momma will be almost 36 weeks pregnant when she turns '1' and needless to say, probably huge, so I'm getting as much stuff done now as I can! :) One step ahead. 

Now, I thought I'd answer some questions to kind of fill you in on this week:

How far along? 11 weeks 5 days.
Total Weight Gain? As far as I can tell using our scale, NONE. We'll see at the doctor's office. I swear their scale adds 10 pounds to you, haha!
Maternity Clothes? Nah! Just a belly band. They say that happens quick with your 2nd one :)
Stretch Marks? As I said last time, I'm not really sure? I had some with Tayler, but I don't see any new ones. I lather my belly in cocoa butter in hopes it will help this time!
Sleep? Good this week so far! :)  Just having nightmares. I had them with Tayler too. Not like monster, evil dreams. Just scary. Ethan cheating on me, etc.
Best Moment of This Week: Seeing 11 weeks... almost out of our first trimester :)
Miss Anything? Hmm! Not really :) Still really enjoying the fact that I'm actually pregnant! :)
Movement?  Nothing I can feel! I'm sure they are boogeying down there though ;)
Food Cravings? Salads from Donatos!
Anything Make You Queasy/Sick? The smell of pee. Our kitchen for some reason makes me nauseous. It's really weird. 
Gender: We don't know yet! 19 days!
Labor Signs? No way!
Symptoms: Nausea. Peeing constantly. Fatigue. Sore breasts!
Belly Button In or Out? She's an innie!
Weddings Rings On Or Off? On for now! :)
Happy or Moody this week? VERY happy! It's been a wonderful week :)
Looking Forward To: Hearing the heartbeat in 2 days at our 12-week appointment!

Happy 11 weeks.. on to 12!



Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...