Monday, February 4, 2013

ORGANIZATION.

I decided to take a few minutes today and jot down the things I need to buy in the next few months for my girls. I figured I would lose a piece of paper, so I'll blog it!

For Quinn:

- Bassinet for next to the bed
- Socks
- Diapers
- Baby bath
- Baby Monitor
- Binkies
- Binkie clip
- Crib mattress


For Tayler:

- 2T clothes for the Summer
- Summer shoes
- Birthday gifts (Yo Gabba Gabba DVD, bath bag for all of her toys)
- Birthday things: Decorations for center pieces, birthday outfit, birthday cake, food


I will add to this list as I think of things!! :) Just feels good to be organized.


Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...