Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Project 365x3: Day 1- March 5th, 2013

I spent most of my day today getting things organized. I made a hospital check-list so we can start getting things organized and get our bags packed in the near future. I think I packed my hospital bags for the most part when I was 35 weeks pregnant with Tayler? It was a good system. I wasn't rushing around when my water broke to make sure I had everything. We have a lot more to pack now with having to send Tayler to my parent's house for a few days and what not. I love being organized... I am a planner when it comes to things like this. I even let myself indulge in a cup of coffee while doing it. Delish!

I also started working on the grocery list for next week. I had some spare time so I figured, heck.. why not get on Pinterest and kill a few hours, haha! I seriously NEVER plan on spending that much time on there, but it sucks you in! Between grocery planning, looking at meals, photography stuff... it's terrible. But I do believe I've got the list of meals together for next week! I'm excited! :)

So that was basically my whole day. I spent it with this munchkin too.



 Doesn't she look adorable in that git-up?



 And that juice-- a life saver. It has 1 serving of fruit and 1 serving of veggies in it. Perfect for a picky-eater (who was NEVER a picky-eater until recently... just like how she used to adore naps and now hates them.) She's turning '2' soon.. and I see it all over her, haha!

Oh and bath time was so much fun today. I took a pic to remember her hair haha!

 

We spent the evening attempting to keep her awake so she'll sleep tonight. For some reason, like I said, she's refusing to take naps anymore. I don't know if she thinks she's too busy for them or what. My mom said it's because she's scared she's going to miss out on something. Either way-- it makes for long evenings because we fight with her to stay awake until about 8:30PM. Not fun, haha! She crashed about 6:30PM.. and we let her sleep for about an hour...  She still went to bed pretty easily, so that was nice :)

As the evening progressed, we cuddled up and watched 'Pretty Little Liars' and 'Lying Games.' Any fans out there? They are our addiction! I DVRed 'American Idol' so I will have to give you my update on that later ;)

'Pretty Little Liars' was wonderful tonight.. as always. Spencer has obviously gone off the deep end... super sad :( I am so anxious to know how everything is going to tie together. And as far as 'The Lying Game' goes.. my heart is absolutely breaking for Dan! :( My husband has a theory that Thayer is behind the whole Theresa incident.. to set up Alec, but I'm just not sure! What are your thoughts??

Hope you all had an amazing day today :) Cheers to Project 365X3!


Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...