Friday, April 11, 2014

7 Weeks Pregnant



I know I'm really behind, so I'm going to play catch up really quick :)

I turned 7 weeks pregnant on March 12th :) 

I'm feeling surprisingly good this pregnancy!



How far along? 7 weeks.
Total Weight Gain? None that I'm aware of.
Maternity Clothes? Nah!
Stretch Marks? I have some from both pregnancies already!
Sleep: I'm always tired already, haha! I have an almost 3 year old and an 11 month old, lol
Best Moment of This Week: Feeling good! I was always so sick with my other pregnancies!
Miss Anything? Not really so far.
Movement: Of course not. Lol
Food Cravings: Japanese Steakhouse.
Anything Make You Queasy or Sick? Just certain smells make me queasy right now. No vomiting or anything :)
Gender: We have no idea!
Labor Signs: I'd sure hope not! :)
Symptoms: Nausea, heartburn, sore boobies, exhaustion
Belly Button In or Out? She's an innie!
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or Moody this Week?  A little bit of both! It's that first trimester... I'm always kind of upset during that time. It's confusing... scary... exciting.. nerve wrecking.. all wrapped up in to one!
Looking Forward To: Our first appointment!

Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...