Thursday, May 1, 2014

14 Weeks Pregnant with Baby Boy!


We had an ultrasound done Saturday, April 26th and guess what they found out??

We are having a baby................










BOY!!!

That's right! We are buying BLUE this time around!


At 13wks 3 days, Nate Grady is measuring in at 14wks 1 day. He is 5" long and 3oz right now. He had a heart rate of 156bpm. He was wiggling around and kicking the entire time. We are so happy and so excited!

I am still in shock if you can believe that. A lady gave us some clothes and it felt so surreal going through baby boy clothing, but oh my word-- so cute! Football jerseys, sweatpants, suits! He is going to be adorable! I just know it!

We are 14 weeks pregnant this week! 


I'm improvising on my photos. We are staying with my parents for a week until we close on our new house, so I took this with my cell phone, haha! :) Oh well, at least it's documented, right?

I ate 12 pickles today. I'd say I'm needing them for some reason, haha!

We had a doctor's appointment Tuesday and all sounded great! We go for an ultrasound at the end of May to check up on things :) I can't wait to see our baby boy again!

Alright, now for the questions!


How far along? 14 weeks.
Total Weight Gain? zero! Can you believe that? I stepped on the scale Tuesday and she said, 'You didn't gain anything!' Couldn't believe it! Lol
Maternity Clothes? Nah! Just the belly band!
Stretch Marks? I have some from both pregnancies already!
Sleep: I've been having trouble sleeping this week. I've been dreaming... A LOT.
Best Moment of This Week:  Second trimester joys.. and finding out baby is a BOY!
Miss Anything?  Sleeping on my belly?
Movement: Feeling some subtle movements this week :) It was wonderful!
Food Cravings: PICKLES.
Anything Make You Queasy or Sick? Just early mornings! If I don't eat, I'm a mess :)
Gender: BOY!!
Labor Signs: I'd sure hope not! :)
Symptoms: Nausea in the AM, peeing constantly :)
Belly Button In or Out? She's an innie!
Wedding rings on or off? On and sometimes off at night! My hands seem to swell then for some reason?
Happy or Moody this Week?  HAPPY HAPPY!!
Looking Forward To: Our ultrasound at the end of May :)

Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...