Sunday, June 1, 2014

18 Weeks Pregnant


We are 18 weeks pregnant as of May 28, 2014 :) 

It was an exciting week-- we were anticipating an ultrasound on Thursday! I was SO excited to see baby boy! :) I always say this--- but it never gets old!

Here is the handsome fella:


8 ounces, 6.5" of pure cuteness, let me tell you! They said everything looks perfect which is very relieving! I pray every day that all is well with baby boy and myself. We just want healthy in every way!

I was having a hard time believing that I have my 22 week appointment, 26 week appointment, 30 week and we start going EVERY 2 WEEKS. 3 appointments and we start going every 2 weeks.. SERIOUSLY? It's FLYING and thankfully it has been relatively cool so far! :) I know it's only the first of June, but I'm very thankful it has been too hot yet!

Alright-- 18 week belly shot:


I obviously took this prior to our ultrasound, haha! I'm running really behind on my blog posts this week! :(  

I am feeling baby boy consistently now-- Ethan even got to feel him moving around! :) It's wonderful to be able to feel it on the outside now! I LOVE it! NEVER gets old-- ever! He is so precious to me already!

We are a little under 5 months away from our due date-- crazy talk!

Alright, 18 week questions coming at you!

How far along? 18 weeks.
Total Weight Gain? 3 so far :)
Maternity Clothes? Just LOTS AND LOTS of maxi dresses!!
Stretch Marks? I have some from both pregnancies already!
Sleep: It's been my best week of sleep thus far!
Best Moment of This Week: Seeing baby boy on the ultrasound and feeling him move :)
Miss Anything? I've been craving a margarita lately... ah!
Movement: Yes!
Food Cravings: I can't get away from freaking Wendys... gosh darn it!
Anything Make You Queasy or Sick? Just early mornings! If I don't eat, I'm a mess :) and if I sneeze for some reason? I always feel like I'm going to vomit after.
Gender: BOY!!
Labor Signs: I'd sure hope not! :)
Symptoms: Nausea in the AM, peeing constantly, feeling movement :)
Belly Button In or Out? She's an innie!
Wedding rings on or off? On and sometimes off at night! My hands seem to swell then for some reason?
Happy or Moody this Week?  I've been happy this week!
Looking Forward To: HALF WAY POINT!! 10 days :)
Cheers to 18 weeks.. on to 19 weeks!


Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...