Monday, July 7, 2014

23 Weeks Pregnant!


We are 23 weeks pregnant from 07.02.2014-07.08-2014. I know I'm almost a week behind, but it has been a busy holiday weekend!  I hope everyone enjoyed family time-- we sure did!

This week, our little man is about 11.5" long and is weighing in at about 1.1pounds. I can definitely tell he's growing. I am feeling him well above my belly button now which is cool! He loves moving around at bedtime.. and I don't mind laying there feeling him kick for about 30-minutes or so. It's wonderful :) He's still not strong enough to wake me up though, haha! We'll get there soon ;)

At our check-up last week my poor doctor tried about 5 times to get his heart beat. He would get about two thumps and Lucas would kick. He couldn't get an accurate reading for the longest time-- poor fella! We have an ornery one on our hands LOL

I've been craving omelettes this week-- as a matter of fact, I just had one this morning! 2 eggs, cheese, green pepper, onion, sliced red potatoes, and hot sauce. PERFECT. Little man must adore it because he's going crazy in there today!

We have about 14-17 weeks to go.. if you want something to scare you even more... that's only 98-119 days! YIKES! Still only have a bag of clothes in his room.. oy!

Ready for some questions?

How far along? 23 weeks.
Total Weight Gain? 7 pounds so far :)
Maternity Clothes? Just LOTS AND LOTS of maxi dresses!!
Stretch Marks? I have some from both pregnancies already!
Sleep:  I've slept great this week! I've actually felt great this week-- thank You Jesus!
Best Moment of This Week: Seeing him moving around on the outside a bunch! It's amazing! You can actually see it on video now :)
Miss Anything?My fingers not swelling :( LOL Went for a walk and had to take off my wedding rings :( Super sad moment.
Movement: Yes!
Food Cravings: OMELETTES.
Anything Make You Queasy or Sick? Just certain smells-- can't handle it!
Gender: BOY!!
Labor Signs: I'd sure hope not! :)
Symptoms: Peeing constantly, feeling movement, back pain :)
Belly Button In or Out? She's an innie!
Wedding rings on or off? It's hit and miss anymore! If I'm active (taking a walk) they're usually off!
Happy or Moody this Week?  I've been pretty happy this week!
Looking Forward To: Date night with my husband Saturday :)


Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...