Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Project 365x3: Day 5 [07.23.2019]

Tuesdays are date night in the Bay house. My mom and dad take our kiddos for a few hours on Tuesday evenings just so we can "breathe." I don't know if you are the parent of a special needs child (or a parent in general), but it gets overwhelming at times. These nights are fuel for the next week. A time for my husband and I to reconnect. And last night was absolute perfection! My husband purchased a boat a few weeks ago and I FINALLY got to go out on the river with him. He took me cat fishing and I'm telling you right now- everything I could have asked for in a date night. I felt like my batteries were recharged. It was amazing!





Beautiful night on the river! I feel so good in my spirit today. Thank You God for an absolutely amazing night!!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...