Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Writing Challenge: Day 14 (07.30.2019)

Writing Challenge: Day 14- Write about your favorite movies that you never get tired of watching.

If you know me, you already know what my first answer is going to be:

HOCUS POCUS.


Released in 1993, it's a story about three witches (Winifred, Mary, and Sarah) who come back from the dead (all because some virgin lit a black flame candle. Thanks, Max) and try and steal the souls of children in Salem. My all time favorite movie. You're missing out if you haven't watched this at least a billion times.

TITANIC.


Another one of my all time favorites. Does it get any better than Jack Dawson and Rose? Any time this movie is on TV, you bet your Starline Tickets, I'll be there! I want to watch it right now, actually. Freeform, you showing it any time soon?

TWISTER.


Can you tell I have a thing for 90s movies? Another movie that I'm obsessed with. I could probably quote the entire thing if you let me. It also features a scene from "The Shining" (which is another favorite!) so it gets even more stars from me!

DAY AFTER TOMORROW.


Okay, now I'm getting in to the early 2000s, but seriously- this is a huge comfort movie to me. I wish I knew why because I mean, it's honestly just a lot of devastation, but it is another movie that I will watch any time I see it's on cable. I think I fell asleep to this almost every night when it first came out on DVD. It never gets old. Does Jake Gyllenhaal ever get old? Lol

THE SHINING.


Well, lets take it back to 1980, shall we? Other than "Hocus Pocus" this is my favorite movie to watch at Halloween. I think last year, I watched it every single day (thank you Netflix- can we bring that back?) I'm not saying Shelley Duvall is a great actress, but it's a classic movie. 

What are your favorite movies?




No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...