Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Project 365: Day 1- December 1st


"The key to change.. is to let go of fear." [Roseanne Cash]

Today is day 1 of Project 365. 30 days until the end of the year... Honestly, I'm ready for 2010 and for a change. 2009 has been an interesting year... tough times, happy times, struggles, and successes, but I have come to find that I dwell too much in the past and not enough in the present. This picture basically represents me letting things go... it's time. I'm throwing kleenexs over the balcony.. because I have cried enough.... and it's time to move on with this precious gift of life that I have <3>

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...