Monday, December 14, 2009

Project 365: Day 14- December 14th


Shigeru Miyamoto stated, Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock and roll. It's true.
See, I'm not really down with all of the new gaming systems. I'm more of a 90s chick. The Super NES came out in the 90s right? Well either way, I'm down like the economy. Did you like that? I mixed the 90s with the 00s (you know the 2000s haha) So, what have I spent massive hours doing these past few days? You guessed it. Playing Super Mario World. I got a Super NES hooked up in my room (yes, I completely went old school) and thus began my complete addiction. As you can see, I'm to Chocolate Island. It seems like it took me a great deal of time to even get there (haha). The land is an odd color because I totally dominated Star World today (after 50,000 attempts at completing Outrageous) and the land, waters, etc. changed colors on me! Thank heavens though, I am well on my way to defeating Bowser! Next on the agenda... after Super Mario World? Donkey Kong 3.
Cheers to Project 365 and to the inventors of Super NES because I am hooked... again :)


2 comments:

R said...

I love it! I want an old SEGA system to play Sonic on. LOL!

Heather said...

LOVE old school gaming systems! I'd love to have my Sega back so I can play some Sonic pinball!

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...