Thursday, December 17, 2009

Project 365: Day 17- December 17th

The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other. ~Burton Hillis

Today we Christmas shopped! But of course, we took a little bit of time out of our schedule to pose for a picture haha! We were wandering around the mall... came into Hat World.. and saw these crazy suckers! haha! Christmas is my favorite time of year. It seems people are more giving, spirits are happier, and smiles are everywhere! And today you could see that on our faces! Christmas shopping isn't just fun, it's crazy when you do it with my family! I can honestly say there's never a dull moment... as you can see by the next few pictures I decided to take...



Mandy Moore said "My body is changing. I just got boobs...." And well, I am going to try and tell this story with as much class as possible (so if you're offended-- eek, sorry haha!) So, I have boobs now HAHA... Wanna know how I know? Okay, we all venture into Tumbleweed cause my mom had these amazing coupons for there! We order our food, my salad comes out, along with all of our drinks and my dad says "You have a string hanging from your shirt..." Well, the string was hanging along my chest and hung down into my shirt. I was in a hurry (because I was starving) and decided to just kind of scrape the string into my shirt... however, I did this using my thumb that had a broken nail.. so as I scoot the string to hide it, I seriously scratched the inner part of my boob which HURT SO BAD and I yelled "Oh my gosh! I think I just scraped off my nipple!" I didn't mean to raise my voice and I wasn't doing it to cause a scene, but you know what happens when you're in pain right? You don't think. Now you're all probably scratching your head thinking that this wouldn't hurt, but let me tell you-- it does. and I seriously was bleeding. No lie. My mom and dad were so embarrassed and of course this was the moment when the entire room decided to get quiet... so there were some stares, but everyone could tell by the tears in my eyes that I had been wounded. However, after the initial moment.. they had to giggle and mom says "Project 365 material right there." haha..... Nail to Nipple. It was tragic.

Needless to say, I felt better, ate my food, and we continued shopping. Then
came my favorite part of Christmas shopping... wrapping presents!
It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air. So, Christmas in my heart definitely put it in the air around here! I love buying gifts and watching people open them! It's my favorite thing. Just to see their faces light up... smile.. be excited! I'd rather buy gifts and watch people open them then receive gifts myself. Of course, I took the easy way out and used boxes and bags, but hey, it's the thought that counts right?

Cheers to Project 365 and a day with my family. You both keep me entertained... <3>

2 comments:

Heather said...

Ouchies....I know the pain. I was babysitting my brother's lab several months back & he jumped on me & his claw caught mine & seriously made it bleed. It hurt SO bad. I also understand how saying the most embarrassing thing always happens when it's dead quiet - lol.

R said...

LMAO! I love you! I think I need to come hang out with you and your family soon. Hope your tatas are ok.

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...