Sunday, December 27, 2009

Project 365: Day 26- December 26th

So how does it happen? Nobody knows... but what I can tell you is that it happens in the blink of an eye. One moment you're enjoying your life, and the next you're wondering how you ever lived without them ♥

You know. Life's crazy. You think you have everything planned out... you know where you're going.. you know what you want to happen. And then one day, things change. Life changes. Sometimes, we think we know what's going to happen next, who we're going to be with... and we try to make all of that work out for us. Then, something happens.... destiny kicks in, fate waves her magic wand, God sends what you were needing at that place in time. And our story is beginning because of fate. He heard my voice talking to my brother at the tattoo parlor... talked to me.. got my number.. and talked to me some more. And it was like we'd known each other forever. We just clicked. I can't even explain it. And like I said... this wasn't in my plans, but looking back at that moment.. and looking back at my prayers.. I realize God had everything in His hands and He knew what we were both needing right then and there. I do consider Ethan a blessing and I'm so grateful I have someone to spend my time with, share things with, and have fun with. I just put it all in God's hands and trust Him to take care of everything. I am so happy I don't even know how to explain it! All I can say is that "he makes me smile like the sun, fall out of bed, sing like a bird, dizzy in my head, spin like a record, crazy on a Sunday night, he makes me dance like a fool, and I forget how to breathe... oh he makes me smile."

Cheers to Project 365 and Ethan. You both make me oh so happy!

3 comments:

MirandaLorene said...

I'm so happy for you, Lyss!!!!

R said...

I'm so glad to see you happy!

Heather said...

awww I'm so glad to see you happy :)

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...