Friday, December 25, 2009

Project 365: Day 25- December 25th


"Even as an adult I find it difficult to sleep on Christmas Eve.
Yuletide excitement is a potent caffeine, no matter your age."
[Carrie Latet]

This is how I spent Christmas night and I have to tell you it was wonderful. Christmas is a beautiful holiday... it brings people together and it makes you r
emember the true meaning. Jesus Christ came to this earth to spread love, peace, and goodness. This little guy right here is my cousin Brody and I felt so much love tonight it was unreal. It made me excited to one day have a child of my own. I just loved feeling his warmth and seeing his little hands. Then he fell asleep on me..

I loved it! I really did.

I actually stayed up really late on Christmas Eve. A) Because I was so excited to give out presents! B) Because I had a late night phone call. More about that to come.

I got to spend time with my family which is an amazing blessing in itself. They so graciously bought me a desk and new TV:



And my grandma bought my sister and I matching outfits hehe! She is the cutest. She always buys us matching things... cause we're so close in age. We were used to it growing up (teenage years) with birthday parties together, graduations together, same skirt purchases, same cars... and it continues today haha :)



1 comment:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...