Thursday, December 24, 2009

Project 365: Day 24- December 24th


Christmas, children, is not a date. It is a state of mind. [Mary Ellen Chase]

Merry Christmas Eve first of all to every one reading this! I hope it h
as been a greatday for you! We went over to my Aunt Shelly's house tonight and had a WONDERFUL time. I seriously have the best family, hands down. We are certainly a crazy bunch, but I can't imagine it being any other way. The above picture is of my cousin Makala, me, and my sister Jennifer... before the festivities kicked off for the evening. These girls are some of my best friends. We always have fun when we're together.

Apples to Apples is one of our traditions on Christmas Eve.. or really, any Holiday! My brother Corey bought the Extension Pack so we had TONS of cards to use during our games tonight. We laughed hysterically of course when the cards were laid "cheesy" -- "my father" "gall bladder". Kind of an inside story :) haha!

We started a new tradition as well of "Santa Bingo!" And yes, this would be my card. No, it has not been altered at all after 15 numbers being called. In all 15 of those, I didn't get a single one. Lovely huh? Brad won All 3 of them. Sweet.



And of course, our Christmas Eve can't be complete without some dancing! We danced to Cha Cha Slide, Cupid Shuffle, Love Will Keep Us Together, Jailhouse Rock, The Twist, and YMCA. This has to be my favorite because we have so much fun with it. Oh, and how can I forget.. my favorite song to dance to--- Party in the USA.

I have TONS of other pictures (of course) but I won't upload them on here for your sake, haha! Just check out my facebook and I hope you enjoy having a peak into our lives.

Remember why we have Christmas and it's true meaning. I'm so thankful for Jesus coming to earth and rescuing me.

Cheers to Project 365 and my Savior.


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...