Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Project 365: Day 23- December 23rd


Other things may change us, but we start and end with family

I realize this is my second posting this week of my family sitting in a restaurant (haha) but these people [and of course my two other siblings who aren't pictured] mean the absolute world to me, so of course, they are going to be featured in my Project 365 rather often hehe :) I took the family out to eat tonight.. just to do it. I had been crrrrrrrrrrraving Quiznos for the past week, so I said "Hey, family! Wanna join me?" And they did! I got the Honey Bourb
on Chicken sandwich on wheat with onions, tomatoes, and lettuce and some yummy mustard sauce! I'm usually a fan of the spicy stuff, but this had more of a sweetness to it and let me tell you, it was delicious! Plus, I added Baked BBQ lays which pretty much make a meal! And top that off with a Quizno Sweet Tea... baby, we got a scrumptious meal sitting before us! Not to mention, I had some great company! The love of a family is life's greatest blessing.


And of course, I had to add this picture of my brother Corey and I playing Mario Kart on the Super NES. I totally kicked his butt, although he won't admit that, haha! But we had so much fun! I love the Holidays and I love spending time with my family. Honestly, when the rest of the world walks out on you... they will always be there. They are my blessing and I'd be lost without them. I love all you guys!

Get excited for tomorrow's picture, because I assure you-- it will be interesting. It's Christmas Eve which means family time... and there's no telling what could go down when you put my family together, haha!

Cheers to Project 365 and my family.


1 comment:

MirandaLorene said...

Do you utilize timer mode on your camera for all these lovely pictures of your family?

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...