Thursday, December 31, 2009

Project 365: Day 30- December 30th


As opposed to having yet another picture of my family sitting at a restaurant, haha, I just took a picture of the Bob Evans label :)

Last night was my brother's last night with us so we all went out to Bob Evans for dinner. Those moments are bittersweet. I love being with my family, but just knowing that we are out to dinner because it's our last night with my brother breaks my heart. He goes back to school December 31st... and thus we all go back to reality. I love the holidays! I love my family being together, but I guess I just have to remember that it just isn't always going to be that way you know? All of my siblings are going to fall in love, get married, have a family and we are only going to see each other every now and then. It's just getting used to being a tight-knit family for 18 years.. and then have it shift.. it makes you miss the old days, but look forward to the new :)

Cheers to Project 365 and my brother. You're both forever embedded in my mind.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I know what you mean. I love hanging out with my family & my brothers; laughing and having a good time. It's sad to know it won't always be that way as they both get older & move away.

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...