Friday, January 1, 2010

Project 365: Day 31- December 31st

Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man.
[Benjamin Franklin]

This would be Makala and me as soon as the ball dropped! Heck yes, we were excited!! I can't believe 2009 is gone and 2010 is here... What a past 10 years. I've changed so much. Looking at myself at 13 to the woman I am right now, I'm honestly not where I thought I would be, but thank God I'm not where I could have been. I've had dreams, lost dreams, and created dreams again. I've had my heart broken and had it mended. I've fell in love and fell out of love. I've gained friends and lost friends. I've changed lives for the good and for the worse. I've been a saint and I've been a sinner.

Cheers to Project 365 and 2010. I'm ready for a change.

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...