Saturday, January 2, 2010

Project 365: Day 32- January 1st


Happy New Year from Ethan and Alyssa :)

We rang in the New Year by watching our Ohio State Buckeyes kick some Oregon TAIL! We had a party at my house for the occasion-- tons of people, great food, good times! I absolutely love being around my family and friends. I don't think there's anything quite like those moments. It was the perfect way to ring in the new year (except for the fact that my brother wasn't there-- I miss him already!)

Here's a shot of the crew hanging out--



And the night ended with me spending it with two of my absolute favorites--


Good times, great people. Cheers to Project 365 and 2010-- get ready for a crazy ride!

1 comment:

R said...

Looks like you had fun....also looks like you're naked!

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...