Sunday, January 3, 2010

Project 365: Day 33- January 2nd


Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends.

January 2nd was spent with two of my best friends: Jenn and Mak
ala. We had so much fun! BlogTving, eating, watching The Hangover 45.23423 times. haha! We stayed up late, woke up late. It seriously felt like old times again! I am so ready for 2010 and so ready for the changes that are in store.

I decided to be a stunna and work it with my glasses, haha! We literally wore our sun glasses all day long.. and it wasn't even sunny haha!

And of course, Ethan and I spent the evening together celebrating one week! :) He's absolutely adorable! I love having him in my life!



No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...