Sunday, January 3, 2010

Project 365: Day 34- January 3rd


"You're changing that boys life. --- No, he's changing mine."

This is my favorite quote from the movie "The Blind Side." I went to see it tonight (hence my ticket, drink, and candy hehe.) I have to say I cried through about 90% of the movie. Sandra Bullock played the character of Leigh Anne Tuohy. She had a heart of gold. She took Michael Oher in when no one else would. She shared her goodness with the world. And that is exactly what I want to do. My heart beamed every time I saw her eyes well up with tears at how proud she was. Every time Michael called her "Momma." What compassion and courage that family showed. I want my life to shine that. I want to encourage people and love people despite their past, despite their circumstances. I want to help those that others have written off. Life is such a gift and I want to share that gift with others. This movie changed my life. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it!

Cheers to Project 365.. and changing lives <3>

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...