Monday, January 4, 2010

Project 365: Day 35- January 4th

The secret to getting things done... is to act.

So I have been trying to contact my college for about a month now-- with no reply concerning my financial aid matters.. and today was the day my temper hit the roof. I'm certainly not a mean person (usually haha) but they had pretty much made me the maddest I have been in a LONG time, so I went downstairs and took control of the situation. This is my working area. I had to scan tons of documents, print off documents, attach documents, send documents.. work on some other things for people.. It took me about 2.5 hours to get everything done. Thank God I had a glass of pepsi, a sloppy joe, chips, and The Hangover to get me through. All is completed for my college... and I can start classes again! What a day, I tell ya! But I feel very accomplished. I think they know not to make Alyssa mad anymore.. haha! :)

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...