Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Project 365: Day 36- January 5th


Surprise is the greatest gift which life can give us.

So, I decided to plan a nice little evening for Ethan and me last night and then wake up in the morning and cook him breakfast-- french toast. I get a phone call as he's getting ready to leave that says "I'm bringing a movie tonight." Apparently he was tired of my girly movies I consistently make him sit through? haha! Either way, he brought "Big Daddy" because (in his words...) I'm a deprived chick that's never seen it. I have to say it was so cute! I laughed and got a little teary eyed. I'm a woman.. sue me! haha Ethan has to get up really early for work so he went to bed... and he SNORED. LOUDLY. Like, so loudly I couldn't sleep haha! Bless his heart. He had a stuffy nose and was just plain exhausted. All I could do was sit there and giggle. Here's a picture of me trying to hold in my laughs-- I look exhausted considering this was about 2AM haha!


We still had a fun night together! He's a sweetheart. And I FINALLY got to sleep haha! Right about the time I had to get up and make him breakfast, haha! Good times :)

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...