Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Project 365: Day 37- January 6th


There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast...

or an Ethan that wants breakfast, haha! So, remember that whole surprise I had planned for the boy? Yep, it was a French Toast breakfast before he went to work! He spent the night last night and I woke up at 5AM to make him a scrumptious meal before his cold quest to work! I was a little bit nervous cause this was his first meal cooked by moi, but I have to say things went well, haha! He said it was GREAT.. now whether he was lying... I'll never know haha! I made him 3 slices covered in syrup and powdered sugar.. and of course his favorite juice: pineapple, orange, and apple! Then of course he got a kiss for the road.. and a great day at work. That boy just makes me smile.

Then, I decided to get dolled up for life today! I wore a dress... yes, it's like 20 below out there, but I just wanted to look cute haha! :) So there's the little black dress I wore today!

Cheers to Project 365 and to all my readers! Remember: Change a life today <3>

1 comment:

R said...

You looked adorable! And don't worry, it's freezing here and I'm still in dresses.

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...