Thursday, January 7, 2010

Project 365: Day 38- January 7th


The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found? ~J.B. Priestley

Of course, this wasn't the first snow fall of the year, but it's the greatest amount of snow we've had this winter. It truly is enchanting. I complain abou
t driving in it.. and being stranded places, but the snow is truly beautiful when you can just relax, cuddle up with some blankets, and drink some hot cocoa. Tonight's snow is just peaceful. It's a calm storm. I like to think of it as snow flakes being kisses from heaven. He just loves us that much.. to send us some of His beauty for us to see.
And of course, I had to add a picture of me playing in the snow...

And the winter weather wardrobe up close haha:



Cheers to Project 365 and the beauty of winter <3>

2 comments:

MirandaLorene said...

You're too cute! I love the outfit!

R said...

You are just adorable!

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...