Friday, January 8, 2010

Project 365: Day 39- January 8th


This art of resting the mind and the power of dismissing from it all care and worry is probably one of the secrets of energy in our great men.

Relaxation. What a beautiful word. This is how I spent my Friday evening. Ghost Whisperer had a whole new episode on tonight, so I cuddled up in my chair with my sweatpants and slippers and enjoyed it!


I worked on a project and got things together to start classes next week! Sometimes, it's just great to have an evening where you can get things organized! I have a couple other things on the agenda tonight.. like burning CDs for a party next week and finishing a book I've been reading. I just love days like today. It's freezing. I'm cuddled up. Life is beautiful.

Take some time to smell the roses in your own life. Dale Carnegie stated, "One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon- instead of enjoying the roses blooming outside our windows today."

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...