Sunday, January 10, 2010

Project 365: Day 41- January 10th


Tammy Faye Bakker stated, "...shopping is cheaper than a psychiatrist." and she's right. It was another shopping day in the life of Alyssa! First stop? Good-will. I'm a huge fan of Good Will. You get good deals.. they have great prices! I love it! I got two new pair of jeans there today for only $6.29. After shopping around Good Will, I took a seat near the book section to look around and a lady walked over and stated "Can you baby sit my cart while I go to my car to get my purse?" So I sat there and watched it for about 10 minutes or so haha! She comes back in and said "Did it do anything?" LOL It was a good moment. I just had to laugh! Here's her cart! lol


Next, I went to Kohls to get a shirt for my mom's birthday celebration and I grabbed a coat while I was there. It was only $12.00 and I certainly couldn't pass that deal up! While there I nearly tackled one of my friends too haha! It was hilarious! Here's a picture of my new jeans and my new coat! And my new shirt and another pair of jeans hehe! I feel so 2010 now! haha :)




Sex and the City said: I like my money right where I can see it--- hanging in my closet. How true? Cheers to Project 365 and shopping days!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...