Monday, January 11, 2010

Project 365: Day 42- January 11th


"If this world makes you crazy and you've taken all you can bare, just call me up becuase you know i'll be there."

Today, I went to check the mail and there was a package on my porch. I assumed it was just my school books until I saw that the person that sent it was the one and the only RACHEL. She sent me three new books: "The Go-Girl Guide- Surviving Your 20s with Savvy, Soul, and Style," "The Between Boyfriends
Book," and "The Wednesday Sisters." Plus TONS of suckers! It was a great surprise to start the week off with! Thank you so much Rachel for thinking of me!

How did I spend the rest of my lazy Monday you might be asking? I watched as many episodes of the 1st season of Supernatural as possible! I am hooked on this TV show. First of all, the two main characters (Sam & Dean) are ridiculously gorgeous! haha! And second of all, I love shows that involve spirits and what not. It's definitely "my cup of tea."

And the night ended with my wonderful boyfriend coming over. I think he might have a little thing for me... who knows? We watched Secret Life of the American Teenager... cause it's my guilty pleasure. Not sure why, but it is. hehe!

Cheers to Project 365 <3>

1 comment:

R said...

You're welcome honey! Enjoy the books (and the candy!)

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...