Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Project 365: Day 43- January 12th


Thomas Jefferson said, "One travels more usefully when alone, because he reflects more." I've found that to be a truth in my life for quite some time...

I love alone time. I love having time to reflect on life, to write, to read, to spend quality time with my thoughts. And today was definitely one of those days. I spent the better part of my day cuddled up in my new sweater (with my amazing furry hat), Orange/Pineapple juice, and more episodes of Supernatural. I have steadily become addicted to this TV show as I stated yesterday... I can't wait to get seasons 2 and 3 on Thursday! You're in for more pictures of those studly boys and
me in sweatpants, haha! I probably should be more productive, but you know what? Sometimes, you just need a break. I encourage everyone to spend time alone. It is very helpful. Clears your mind. Gives you a sense of peace and self awareness.

While watching Supernatural and drinking my juice, I worked on getting things together for classes that are starting next week. Today's agenda was getting things wrote out for Education 620 and choosing my final project topic.
Ethan and I decided that I should write about Gifted and Talented students, so here's to 6 weeks of research for one amazing final powerpoint presentation.
You cannot be lonely if you like the person you're alone with. -Wayne Dyer

Take some time to love yourself. Be your own best friend. Enjoy your company. You'll find out so much about who you are!

Cheers to Project 365 and life <3 class="body">

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...