Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Project 365: Day 44- January 13th


Nadia Boulanger stated, "Life is denied by lack of attention whether it be to cleaning... or trying to write a masterpiece."

With the things going on in my life currently, I really let the condition of my room get away from me! So, I took today to do a huge cleaning! Dusted, cleaned out some boxes, swept, organized all of my books.. anything I could do to make it look better than it did. This was the final product! I feel so much better now haha! It's amazing what a little (or a lot) of cleaning will do for a person...

While cleaning, I finished up the last 2 episodes of "Supernatural" so I could finish that up before I have to take them back tomorrow. I can't hardly wait to start on season 2! A big smile and thumbs up for finishing it!

Then, I got things together for my grandparent's anniversary party that is coming up this Saturday. I made a CD with songs like "Earth Angel" and "Tutti Frutti" and got my 50s outfit together as well! I think I might flip out my hair and add a neck scarf to it as well! What do you all think?

Then the night ended with my amazing boyfriend! We're weird. We like it, haha!



1 comment:

R said...

Def think flipped hair and either pearls or a neck scarf would be great!

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...