Friday, January 15, 2010

Project 365: Day 46- January 15th


"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible- Harry Met Sally"

What a blessing. I got engaged tonight. It was such a sweet, roman
tic moment. After dinner at Wendys (yes, she's really classy) she took me to Icing to pick out my ring. I'll have pictures of it in a minute, but I just have to say how absolutely excited I am! hahaha! We were just being retarded tonight, as usual haha and had a blast! Here's a picture of the rock. She spent good money on it. I'll cherish this moment.. that face.. forever, haha!

Then to celebrate the engagement, we tried on LOTS of glasses! Here's a few snap shots!

And at the beginning of the day, I took a moment to write up a Bucket List. It's going to serve a greater purpose than just a checklist for the things I want to do before I... *ahem* kick the bucket.. I am so excited to get started. Lets see what life has in store...

Cheers to Project 365... and life. Man, we just gotta start livin.. <3>

2 comments:

R said...

You always seem to have so much fun!

Unknown said...

omgg that's the greatest! i'm so glad i started one of these! i miss you tons and i can't wait to take tons of photos with you to put on my project 365! (:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...