Saturday, January 16, 2010

Project 365: Day 47- January 16th


Luccccyyyyyyy I'm hoooooooooooome.

Quote from "I Love Lucy"-- a popular TV show in the 50s... oh, yes. That's the decade we traveled back to this evening. Tonight was an anniversary party for my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary. We had SUCH a great time! Earlier this morning we went over to decorate.. checkered tablecloths, streamers, a balloon arch, Elvis Presley... we had it all! Marie and I decided to have phone with the photo area.. hence the picture above! LOL Many of us took pictures there... crazy times! Here's a few:


Here's a picture of the room and all of the decorations:

And we of course got to dress up, so here's a shot of that! Dad, Mom, Brad, Corey, Marie, and me haha! This is just a classic US moment LOL

Here's a picture of me with the precious couple (my grandma and grandpa) I only hope that I find a love that lasts for 50 years and more!

And the night ended with us crazy kids jamming to PARTY IN THE USA down the state route.... oh, we were having a good time haha! This is us finally arriving home!


Cheers to Project 365 and love that lasts for a life time. <3>

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...