Sunday, January 17, 2010

Project 365: Day 48- January 17th


"All happiness depends on a leisurely breakfast." - John Gunther

And that's what we did this morning! My mom is amazing and she woke us all up to blueberry pancakes, sausage, eggs, and toast! And my favorite juice! It was absolutely wonderful! Corey and Marie spent the weekend, so it was a huge family event :) You can't really see Brad, but he's in there too haha! These are the moments I live for... when the hustle and bustle of life just dies down for a few hours and you really get to enjoy the time you have with those that mean the most to you. It's been a family filled weekend and I've loved every second of it.

The rest of the day was spent watching "Monster Quest" on the History Channel with the entire fam. Then we said our goodbyes to Corey and Marie. I miss them already! Brad decided to wear my cute little shoes to tell them bye in haha. I told them they really brought out the hair in his legs..


And then-- I was off to spend the night with Ethan! My first night at his apartment. I had my cute little bags packed and everything, haha! I felt like I was going to an old school sleepover, hehe!

Cheers to Project 365, family, and life <3>

3 comments:

MirandaLorene said...

You're so cute.

Heather said...

aww I love family time!!! What's your favorite juice?

R said...

You are too cute! And I love the girl shoes on the hairy legged man!

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...