Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Project 365: Day 50- January 19th


If you tell folks you're a college student, folks are so impressed. You can be a student in anything and not have to know anything. Just say toxicology or marine biokinesis, and the person you're talking to will change the subject to himself. If this doesn't work, mention the neural synapses of embryonic pigeons.”- Chuck Palahniuk

Today, I started my day off with Education 620: Meeting Individual Needs With Technology. I am one of those weirdo dorks that absolutely LOVES school. A
nd I'm so excited to have a paper due Monday.. no, there is no hidden sarcasm there. That is all truth. I just love being a student, I love learning, and I love writing; thus, papers fit me like a glove. I'm sure I'll update you as the weeks progress... and I'll probably be dreading papers by March, but we'll see, haha!
And when I went to check the mail today, I had a card in there from one of my friends Kat! Thank you Kat for the sweet card. You will never know how much that meant to me. Kat and I have had similar life experiences and it just was sweet that she thought enough of me to send a card and make my day better!

And how was my night spent? Working on the boyfriend's Valentine's Day present! I can't really say much about it on here (because of course I don't know who's reading this and who knows him haha) but it's taking a lot of preparation.. and I am SO excited! Today was basically the planning stages... seeing what I need to purchase, make, etc. I'm sure I'll continue updating as the weeks progress hehe! :) I absolutely LOVE surprises especially when they are for Ethan! hehe! :) I just love seeing his face light up! I'm anticipating February already!

And the night ended starting my paper for class on the application of learning theories. It's going to be a really busy week this week as far as class, work, and extra curricular activities go... so I wanted to get a head start on it tonight! We'll see how far I get. American Idol seems to be distracting me haha!

Cheers to Project 365 and to life <3>

1 comment:

R said...

You're not the only one who loves being a student. I can't wait to go back to school. I love learning. I'd be a professional student if I could.

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...