Thursday, January 21, 2010

Project 365: Day 52- January 21st



Hair style is the final tip-off whether or not a woman really knows herself. ~Hubert de Givenchy, Vogue, July 1985

On day 52 of Project 365, I got my hair cut! It was definitely time! My last hair cut was in June, 2009... so I was beyond ready.. and most importantly I was ready for a change! So, I asked the hair stylist if she could cut about 2" off and give me some bangs! I will definitely say that I was nervous... I had no idea what bangs would look like with my facial structure.. but I took the risk.. and here we are haha! I fe
el older with this hair style... I'm not really sure why, haha, but I have to say thanks to Jessica Simpson because it was one of her old school hair styles that I found on the internet that made me want to take the risk. (And this picture would be the pouty, glasses face haha!)

The rest of the night was spent with the boyfriend. I hadn't seen him since I left his house Monday morning, so I was SUPER excited to see his handsome face! We spent the evening watching Vampire Diaries and Supernatural hehe. I had to do a little convincing, but here we are haha! :)

Cheers to Project 365 <3 face="georgia,bookman old style,palatino linotype,book antiqua,palatino,trebuchet ms,helvetica,garamond,sans-serif,arial,verdana,avante garde,century gothic,comic sans ms,times,times new roman,serif">



2 comments:

MirandaLorene said...

I love your hair! You and he boyfriend are adorable!

R said...

I love the hair cut. It looks great on you!

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...