Friday, January 22, 2010

Project 365: Day 53- January 22nd


You should dream what you want to dream, go where you want to go, be what you want to be, because you only have one life to live and one chance to do all the things you dream of and want to do...

Day 53 of Project 365 began at 5:00AM. Yes, that is right... my eyes saw 5:00AM. haha! I have a little thing for this man named Ethan and since he gets up oh so early for work, I decided to get up this morning and make him a nice, hot breakfast! What did I cook you might be asking? 4 slices of french toast with cinnamon, powdered sugar, blueberries, and syrup... and of course, his favorite juice: Welch's Apple, Pineapple, and Orange! I felt like a regular ol' Susie Home Maker, haha! :) I LOVED it. He also got a packed lunch that consisted of a big bowl of homemade potato soup, crackers, yogurt, and fruit punch. I might have been tired, but I just love seeing the smile on his face! I have a great boyfriend and he absolutely deserves it! :)
Then, I had to take a shot of the hairdo, haha! I am still in awe that I have bangs! Crazy talk!
Then, the hair went up and it was time to do some weekly cleaning! I clean our house on Fridays.. and welp, that's what today is hehe! So, I turned up the music and got to work! I absolutely love the smell of Pledge and I LOVE the look of a freshly scrubbed and swept house! Here's a pic of me hard at work.. singing into the Swiffer, oh yes.. good times.
And of course, my Friday night would not be complete if I didn't spend it with Makala haha! We've spent every Friday together for the longest time... and tonight was no different! We got Dominos pizza (cause I was totally craving an oven baked sandwich!) I got the Italian Sausage and Peppers sandwich with Doritos and a coke and Makala got a Chicken Bacon Ranch sandwich with Doritos and a coke. Oh yes, it was deliiiiicious! And it FINALLY got here. God love the poor lil delivery boy. He drove past our house 8 times haha!

Then... my dad did an adorable little thing and went and bought my momma new earrings! They are absolutely gorgeous and here's a shot of that!
And our night ended with us kickin it back to the 1990s... we watched Titanic on VHS haha! Oh, how I love that movie! I hadn't seen it in years so we were like.. heck, why not haha!
It was a good ending to a good day!
Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...