Sunday, January 24, 2010

Project 365: Day 54- January 23rd


A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip. ~Author Unknown

January 26th, 1966 my mother was brought into the world-- and we had a celebration of her life last night hehe! My mom invited some of her closest friends.. and of course, my sister, me, and the boyfriend out to dinner and drinks and w
e had SUCH a good time! The picture above is my mom and one of her friends from high school Mitzi. Her and her husband got the treat of sitting across from Ethan and me... not sure if they were excited or scared, haha! And bless Ethan's little heart.. he had to put up with this stuff all night long... maybe I had a little bit too much to drink. The verdict is still out. I guess you can decide, haha!

We had too much fun! And of course, the night wouldn't have been complete if my sister weren't there haha! I just adore her!


And this is the last picture we took last night... so I thought it'd be a nice ending to my Project 365 for the day, haha! This is a nice shot of Ethan, Jon (Ethan's brother), and me. Jon and Ethan took me home.. and wouldn't even let me listen to Womanizer! And oh my goodness, do you see that mustard bottle? They were using that to describe something Ethan's car were doing.. and really sat there arguing about it! Men! haha!


All in all, it was an amazing night! I had such a good time. I have one amazing mother and she deserved to have a night of fun for herself. Thank God for my amazing boyfriend that put up with me all night and got me safely back to my house hehe :)

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...