Sunday, January 24, 2010

Project 365: Day 55- January 24th


Bob Dylan said "A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do."

Well, my oh my... I have been successful today haha! I got up
this morning... and did what I wanted to do today... and that is BE LAZY haha :) It was quite the enjoyable day! So, since I spent the greater part of my day in my bed, I figured I'd take a beautiful little picture of it! What was I doing all day? Watching Season 3 of Supernatural and working on my Theory of Multiple Intelligences paper that is due tomorrow... that I still haven't finished.. *sigh* All in good time, all in good time, haha :)


And once again, this is all I did today, so I took a picture of me in my sweatpants and sweatshirt to document it haha! I thought I looked very studious! hehe :)

Cheers to lazy rain days.. and Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...