Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Project 365: Day 56- January 25th


The best teachers teach from the heart, not from the book. ~Author Unknown

This quote would describe the bulk of the paper I have spent the entire week working on concerning the Theory of Multiple Intelligences. Through this paper, I was encouraging teachers to broaden their teaching strategies to accommodate student's different learning styles and intelligences. It took a great deal of research and a good deal of effort, but I finally dropped in the dropbox this evening! What a feeling of accomplishment.. now, lets start researching for this final paper, haha! :)

And, I am a LIST LADY! I make a list of all the assignments due in each of my classes and I finally got 6 check marks for the week.... ready for this new week ahead of me!

And the night ended with me filling out job applications! Cross your fingers! And if you know anyone that's hiring someone with a business degree, let me know! :)


Cheers to Project 365 and getting things done hehe :)

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...