Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Project 365: Day 57- January 26th


Truth be told- I could conquer the world with one hand as long as I knew you were holding the other...

This was how my morning started out. A lovely text message from the boyfriend-- I think he might have a little thing for me hehe :) It was our 1 Month anniversary today, can you believe that? It feels like it's been forever since we started dating.. and I meant that in a good way hehe! We fuss and fight sometimes... we challenge each other, disagree from time to time, but life would surely be different without him in it. He makes me life, makes me feel brave. I am very blessed to have him in my life and I'm looking forward to many more months!

Then I mailed out a job application and transcript request form so everyone please be crossing your fingers for that one! :)

Then I made no bake cookies to prepare for our girls night we were having tonight! It was my first time ever making them and I think they came out rather nicely, hehe! :)


Then the girls came over.. and Helen brought chinese food, which was delicious! I had the Sesame chicken! My favorite!

And Helen, Kourt, and I kicked back and relaxed. We watched Secret Life & American Idol and just caught up. It was a great night and I'm really excited for next week! Sometimes it's just great to chill with your girls, talk, and relax!


CHEERS TO PROJECT 365.. AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...