Friday, January 29, 2010

Project 365: Day 60- January 29th


Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero. ~Marc Brown

Days like today are my favorite: My brother came home from college for the weekend! Life just feels "back together" when he's home. He's one of my best friends. When he's home, you know you're going to be entertained and continually have someone to
talk to about anything. And Marc Brown was right... being a brother is better than being a superhero. He is my superhero.

And we of course had PIZZA HUT! Meatlovers, breadsticks, and cinnastix with a lovely glass of Pepsi. Mmm! It's one of our favorites and we definitely ate it up!


Then my grandma called and asked me to do some research on some songs she likes. She gave me a few words from them.. and told me to find them and burn them to a CD for her haha! She's hilarious! She gave me about 4 words each song... so here's to finding those on the Christian Broadcasting System...

Then, the whole family is sitting around chit-chatting, eating some food, you know, just enjoying each other's company and all of the sudden my dad starts holding his arm and starts whimpering. He was making weird noises and wouldn't let go of his elbow! Makala starts freaking out like what the heck is wrong with you? hahhaa! And dad just gets up and stands there... like with this weird face, haha! I can't even explain it, but it was the funniest thing I think I've ever seen! You had to be here, I swear! It was HILARIOUS. We all couldn't breathe we were laughing so hard because he just froze.. like this crazy face. Just froze, haha! This would be where the whole scenario started.. that's where he was seated, haha!


And this would be dad after he was recovering.. and notice how Makala is ROLLING, haha!

And Corey was impersonating dad, bahaha! This is EXACTLY what his face looked like LOL!


And the night ended with my bff, as usual :)

Cheers to Project 365!

2 comments:

R said...

I want to come visit you. Your family seems so fun!

Anonymous said...

I had a cramp in my bicep muscle! Alyssa, you don't have a bicep muscle so you don't know how it feels.:)

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...