Saturday, January 30, 2010

Project 365: Day 61- January 30th


Ben Strom said you can buy a doughnut anywhere.. and while he's probably right, I can guarantee that these doughnuts are not going to taste ANYTHING like the doughnuts my momma makes! This is what we woke up to this morning... how amazing, right? The second I walked out of my room, my mouth started watering. They were absolutely delicious! Thanks mom for the delectable breakfast!

After breakfast, I headed out to do some shopping for Eth's Valentine's Day present! I am so excited to get everything together and give it to him! Only 2 more weeks tomorrow.. eek! hehe! :) I wish I could even spill the beans on what's going on, but I totally can't! Ugh, I'm a terrible secret keeper, haha! Everyone will know in good time!


We also journeyed to my mom's work for some things today as well.. and we channeled the spirit of 4 year olds and twirled on the spinny chairs. How fun!

And this would be a scale at Walmart. I TOTALLY weighed my purse on that sucker and it weighs a whopping 8 pounds... I wish I was kidding! No wonder I have back trouble, haha! *smacks head*

All in all, it was a wonderful day! It has been a great weekend so far with my brother being home.. I miss my boyfriend like crazy.. and just really need to get homework done, haha! Cheers to Project 365 and life :)

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...