Sunday, January 31, 2010

Project 365: Day 62- January 31st

It was nice growing up with someone like you - someone to lean on, someone to count on... someone to tell on!
-- Author Unknown

haha, what a truthful quote! Growing up with Corey was quite an experience. We fought a good bit it seems like.. looking back, but today, he's one of my best friends. I couldn't imagine life without him in it. I can call him and talk to him about anything. He listens. He offers advice. He cares. And this picture is a shot of him leaving to go back to college today. Makes me so sad when he leaves, but I know it's what he has to do. I am so proud of him. He is doing great things in the ECE Program at OSU. I love you bub!

Then, we heard a knock at the door and my aunt dropped off a little envelope for me.. I opened it up and it was a little card that says "WE LOVE YOU" on it and a cute little craft by little cousin Chloe made me this morning! It's the little things that just touch your heart. Aunt Shelly if you're reading this, let Chloe know how much I appreciated this and how it made my day! I have it hanging up in my room as we speak.

And this is a picture from a few months ago, but I just wanted you to see who Chloe is! This is her and I at a football game hehe :)

And the rest of the night was spent with the boyfriend. We watched "21" and "1408." Odd huh? All number movies, haha! I missed him SO much! I hadn't seen him since Thursday morning!



Cheers to Project 365 and family and friends. You both make me smile :)

1 comment:

R said...

I def get how sibblings aren't close until they are older. I use to want to trade Casey in and now I wouldn't trade her for anything. I love my sister.

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...