Monday, February 1, 2010

Project 365: Day 63- Feburary 1st


Love? It’s kind of complicated, kid - but I’ll tell you this. The second you're willing to make yourself miserable to make someone else happy - that's love right there.
At 5:00AM the lovely sound of my alarm clock rang in my ears... and it was time to wake up and make my boy some breakfast. Yea, I'm probably a little weird, but I absolutely love doing this stuff! This morning was french toast with blueberries, powdered sugar, cinnamon, and syrup.. with a side of sausage and his favorite juice, hehe. I typically try and get it done before I wake him up at 5:30. I love seeing his face :) And I even had enough time to pack him some lunch today too! Roast, bread and butter, yogurt, and banana cream pies. Like I always say, I feel like a wifey during those moments, but I love it.

Then, it was time to crack down on these 2 papers I ha
d due today... that I procrastinated on. Yes, I had a week to do them... and yes, I waited till today to start them. *smacks head* So, yes, it is my fault that I was under so much stress... see that face.. not good...



This was the culprit.. as to why it was taking me so long.. because I didn't understand what the paper was really suppose to say! Grr!
But I finally got it submitted and all was well in the universe again!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...