Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Project 365: Day 64- February 2nd


Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. ~Chili Davis

This would be our motto, haha! Tomorrow is Kourtney's birthday so we had a party tonight for it! This is the sign I worked on this morning! Since I don't have a great deal of money, haha, I decided to just make some decorations for her! Here's how the sign turned out:

Not bad for cutting out all those letters, right? haha! Then, I made Kourtney a card!

And here's the whole room finally decorated, haha! We even made coasters for our drinks with our names on them, haha! We love our girl :)


And the food for the night... we had spaghetti and meatballs, garlic bread, salad, no bake cookies, and fun fetti cake with chocolate icing! Oh yes, it was a lot of food and we enjoyed every single bit of it, haha!


And here are a few shots of my girls :)


All in all, we had a great night tonight! Happy 22nd Birthday Kourt! Hope it was a great night for you as well! We love you :)

Cheers!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...