Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Project 365: Day 65- February 3rd


C.S Lewis said "We read to know we are not alone."

That quote basically sums up my life. I love reading... anything. I have like 5 different books started right now, but sadly, they have all got put on hold for another love: education. My professor so graciously assigned us to read 11 chapters for us to read this week.. and I wish I was exaggerating on that number honestly. So, I have had my head buried in "Literacy, Technology, and Diversity" and "Teaching and Learning with Technology" today! Good times! And it will only continue into the evening.. and morning, because I have A LOT of work to get done by tomorrow. Whoohoo, haha :)

Then, to make my day... I got love this week on twitter from Daniel Tosh AND Blake Shelton! I am so serious. If you are twitterly-active, you would understand how HUGE of a deal this is, haha! Here's my proof:

Daniel Tosh love ^


Blake Shelton love ^ [yes, he called me a butthead, haha!]

Cheers to Project 365!

1 comment:

R said...

Only you would be happy to be called a butthead!

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...