Friday, February 5, 2010

Project 365: Day 66- February 4th


J.D. Cobb said "I thought so hard I got a headache..." and I'd like to say that's what happened to me today. It started off great! I changed up my "style" a little bit this morning and rocked a vest, jean skirt, and boots.. I was stoked for the day! There was a possibility I was going to get to see the boyfriend, I had a lead on a job.. oh yes, it was a day of opportunities. BUT before doing all of that, I had to read 10 (yes 10) chapters in my Education books for class..


and anytime I have to read that many books I have not quite the greatest interest in, it leads to.....a headache. So from about 330PM yesterday afternoon until this morning, I was in bed with one of the worst migraines I have ever had. I was so nauseous... my neck hurt, shoulders. It was incredibly painful and ruined any chances of being productive yesterday afternoon/evening, haha! Needless to say.. this was my friend:

But I woke up this morning feeling MUCH better! Still a slight, dull headache, but not near as bad as last night! Now-- next goal, survive this snow we're getting!

Cheers to Project 365 and headaches.. they make you appreciate it when your head feels normal, haha! :)

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...