Friday, February 5, 2010

Project 365: Day 67- February 5th


The snow itself is lonely or, if you prefer, self-sufficient. There is no other time when the whole world seems composed of one thing and one thing only.
Joseph Wood Krutch

And this is what we woke up to today in good ol' Ohio! Crazy amounts of snow.. and it is still coming down! Below is my precious little car being surrounded by all that nasty cold crap!


And the steps to the house! Amazing what 4-5 hours of snow can do to your front porch, haha!


And after all the snow excitement.. it was time to clean the house. And yes, I sing, play music, and dance while I clean.. sue me, haha! It helps me stay focused and have fun! I cannot imagine cleaning ANYTHING without some sort of music playing. Today's music of choice? Down by Jay Sean. Yes, I had it on repeat.. the ENTIRE TIME, haha! I love the Lil Wayne rap part. I gotta stop and bust a move every time it comes on!

And then, I heard my dad yelling for me to come look out the front door.. and lo and behold... he built a cute little snowman in front of my porch! haha! So, I had to run him out a hat and some buttons. He did a good job I must say! It looks great!

And I ended my night by watching Paranormal. BIG MISTAKE. I am literally not going to be able to sleep tonight.. or the lights are going to remain on for the duration of the evening. Eek! I know it wasn't necessarily true, but holy mother of pearl, that freaked me out haha!


Cheers to Project 365 and February!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...