Saturday, February 6, 2010

Project 365: Day 68- February 6th


A three year old child is a being who gets almost as much fun out of a fifty-six dollar set of swings as it does out of finding a small green worm. ~Bill Vaughan
This would be my attitude on a day to day basis. Like for instance--- this was my amazing lunch today, haha! Cheetos, a cheese lunchable, and Mint cookies! Oh my lanta! I even added juice. I felt like a little kid again, it was amazing, haha!

And then it was snow time! This is about how much snow we got.


Snowflakes are kisses from heaven. ~Author Unknown


Nature has no mercy at all. Nature says, "I'm going to snow. If you have on a bikini and no snowshoes, that's tough. I am going to snow anyway." -Maya Angelou

When it snows... you have two choices: shovel it or make snow angels.

It has been one of those weekends of doing absolutely nothing... because everything was hidden under this blanket of white. It looks so peaceful, though. I get frustrated cause it limits our driving, etc. but wow, just taking a moment to look at it... it changes your whole perspective. The world gets kind of quiet. The hustle and bustle of life stops for a brief moment. You start to realize some of the things you take for granted. It's beautiful. It reall yis.

Cheers to Project 365! [and a Happy Birthday to my Grandma Rose]

1 comment:

Kat said...

I totally had pizza lunchables the other day!!! lol

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...