Sunday, February 7, 2010

Project 365: Day 69- February 7th


"Every child born into the world is a new thought of God, an ever fresh and radiant possibility." - Kate Douglas Wiggin

Kids. They keep things interesting don’t they? Haha. Today we traveled to Columbus to visit with my brother and his girlfriend, Marie. We are all Mexican food addicts so we went to El Vecaro for lunch! I downed the chips and salsa, sucked back about 5 glasses of Sprite, and barely ate the Chipotle Chicken strips I got (due to the excessive amounts of chips/salsa I had, haha) And, well, since I had the 5 glasses of Sprite, Mother Nature called rather quickly so a bathroom trip was a MUST. I walked into the bathroom, went into the first stall, and started… well, you know.. Doing my business. As I’m looking down, I see two little feet sliding underneath the door and climbing into my stall. So, I quickly try and finish and get my jeans up and there’s a little guy about a year old standing there looking at me haha! Then, I hear a lady say “Hunter, where are you??” So, assuming this little guy was this Hunter she spoke of, I said “Uh, he slid into the stall with me…” hahaha! So, I open the door and lead him out and all I could do was laugh.. Hysterically. The mom kept telling me “Thank you for laughing about it and not freaking out” LOL How could you not laugh about that? Hahaha!


Then we went and dropped Corey and Marie off at Marie’s car. The parking garage’s fire alarm was going off and was insanely annoying. We still aren’t sure whether the building was on fire or what, haha, but we braved it nonetheless. This is the whole crew together. That’s Marie, Corey, Mom, Dad, and me of course!


So then, we journeyed about 15 miles away and I got to meet Ethan’s sister Susan. We had so much fun… even if it was for only about 20 minutes. I got to hear some good stories about Ethan and share a few. Susan showed me their old Yahtzee game where Ethan and Jon had wrote some *ahem* interesting things on the inside of the box, haha! One for example was “Susan likes big anises” (yes that is suppose to say anuses hahaha) Yeah, I couldn’t quit laughing, haha! I think we probably laughed more than we talked. It was a good time!


And oh, yes, we had to go BACK to Corey and Marie because Corey left his powerade and face stuff in the van! So, we stalked them and eventually found them at Target. Dad offered them candy and Marie offered to get in the vehicle. Corey declared us “Miley Cyrus’ Concert Shuttle Bus.” It was awesome, haha!

All in all it was a GREAT day! The night is ending with watching the Superbowl-- of course :)

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...